Based in Brazil, Rio Grande do Norte, Natal
Top Hat Studios
August 30th, 2019 (PC/Mac)
In Kawaii Deathu Desu, supernatural beings find themselves incarnated as cute japanese idols! Halfway between cute and terrifying, these hellish idols start a competition that spans the world with a singular goal; to decide who can claim the throne of the underworld. What type of competition will this be, however? As beings of the underworld, the next to inherit the throne will be determined by whoever can collect the most souls from faithful followers. With that in mind, as idols, there's no better way to victory than mowing your own fans at shows!
For fans of fast-paced beat'em ups, inspired by the likes of One Finger Death Punch, you'll feel right at home here. Pick a supernatural idol and beat the hell out of - no pun intended - as many overzealous fans as you can.
How to Play
Press the left or right keypad to attack. You can also use the A / D keys or use the mouse to move the cursor to the right or left of the character and click with the right mouse button to attack.
- Simple, Addictive Mechanics - Play with just two buttons; easy to pick up, hard to put down.
- Fast-paced Gameplay - Quick matches that makes you enter on a frenzy!
- Hi-Fidelity Graphics - Beautiful pixel art, visual effects and clean sound effects.
- Special Abilities & Unique Characters - Every idol has a special power that can be activated during the the show, as well as a unique gameplay style.
- Travel the world - Perform in lots of different arenas and stages as you travel the world to collect souls.
- Replayability - Each show has three different modes; prove your worth with a high score to aim for the leaderboards.
- Customization - Use souls to choose outfits for each idol to change their appearance
- Story - A cute (and morbid) story that spans the main game mode
- Community - Idols, Skins/Outfits, Stages, and More will be released for free in the future, based on feedback from the community
- Updates - We'll be consistently adding free content to the game in the future. Lots of events, new content, and more
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Pippin Games
Pippin Games is an independent game studio, focused on creating casual / midcore games with fun themes. The studio is based in Natal, Brazil.
Team members actively participate in the Indie game developers' group, the PONG (Potiguar Indie Games), which, inspired by other game developers groups, meet up monthly to promote the interaction of professionals already inserted in the market of game production with those who intend to enter this market.
The team was finalist in the process of pre-acceleration of 2017.2 Playbor where Monstender came out. In the same mentoring period was also designed the game Kawaii Desu Deathu, which is the current focus of the development team. In the second half of 2018 the team won 4 awards with the game Fungi by participating in the Game Jam +.
Kawaii Deathu Desu Credits
Ricardo Luiz da Silva Junior
CEO, Producer and Programmer
George Franklin de Carvalho Júnior
Artist, Animator 2d, Graphic Designer and Lead Artist
Daniel Geber de Melo Albuquerque
Composer, Sound Designer and Publicist
Nome: Saulo Daniel Ferreira Pontes
Artist, Animator 2d, Programmer and Lead Tecnical
Top Hat Studios