Based in Brazil, Rio Grande do Norte, Natal
In Wife Quest you have only one mission: Rescue Fernand, your husband who was kidnapped by a dark elf witch called Morganna. Along the way you’ll have to face her fellow monster girls.
In this 2D platformer game contemplating the best retro style we venture out with Mia, a super cute and charismatic ex-warrior who now lives beside Fernand, a simple peasant. She is just a little jealous and stressed (but only with the ones who hit on Fernand). Help Mia’s journey on giving a good lesson to those thieves so they will never be so bold!
- Hi-fidelity graphics: Beautiful pixel arts, animation and keyarts;
- A wild journey: Different environments, such as hills, forests, volcanoes, caves. Each with its own challenges;
- Many challenges: Face different types of monster girls like goblins, lamias, slimes and so on;
- Funny plot: Animated dialogues with a lot of humor between the jealous Mia and the ones who get on her way;
- Finish her!: Watch the MIA punish those thieves;
- Grow stronger: Improve Mia’s attributes by gaining skills from bosses and buying equipment at the Ymir’s Store;
- Unlockable content: Songs from Wife Quest radio, keyarts gallery (with images from the girls and the couple), mini games, Mia’s finishes, achievements and speed run scores;
- Replay factor: Unlock a new mode with greater difficulty and keep the visual changes for Mia.
Logo & Icon
About Pippin Games
Pippin Games is an independent game studio, focused on creating casual / midcore games with fun themes. The studio is based in Natal, Brazil.
Team members actively participate in the Indie game developers' group, the PONG (Potiguar Indie Games), which, inspired by other game developers groups, meet up monthly to promote the interaction of professionals already inserted in the market of game production with those who intend to enter this market.
The team was finalist in the process of pre-acceleration of 2017.2 Playbor where Monstender came out. In the same mentoring period was also designed the game Kawaii Desu Deathu, which is the current focus of the development team. In the second half of 2018 the team won 4 awards with the game Fungi by participating in the Game Jam +.
Wife Quest Credits
Ricardo Luiz da Silva Junior
CEO, Producer and Programmer
George Franklin de Carvalho Júnior
Artist, Animator 2d, Graphic Designer and Lead Artist
Daniel Geber de Melo Albuquerque
Composer, Sound Designer and Publicist
Nome: Saulo Daniel Ferreira Pontes
Artist, Animator 2d, Programmer and Lead Tecnical